Hart Accurizing Package-$344.95
- LAP THE BOLT LUGS: This will allow the lug surfaces to be in total contact with the receiver surface thus preventing crooked case heads which will deter from your accuracy.
- LAP THE BARREL: This will remove any burrs or imperfections. This will give you consistent velocities and less fouling of the barrel.
- TOUCH UP THE CROWN: This is the most overlooked item in creating accuracy. The bullet must exit the barrel evenly to eliminate flyers. We use the same set-up as we use on our match rifles.
- ADJUST TRIGGER PULL: On rifles that have adjustable triggers (i.e Remington) we set them at a crisp 3 1/2lb. pull. On non adjustable triggers we try to achieve a reasonable crisp pull.
- SKIM BED ACTION AND 2" OF BARREL: This process will "marry the action to the stock" thus eliminating any uneven pressure or stress points. This allows the barrel to be what is termed "free floating".
- INSTALL RINGS, LAP RINGS, SCOPE AND LASER BORESIGHT: This process will relieve any stress on the scope tube. Scope is not included in price.